- Before or at the time that we collect any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
At Applied Imagination Media, we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What our clients have to say
“Jeff was very professional and responsive in securing the property purchase that we pursued. He was very helpful in purchasing the property below the asking price and extending the feasibility time on two occasions while surveys and perk tests were being performed. Also, he negotiated with the seller to pay half the aforementioned services. We would highly recommend Jeff McCann to family, friends, and anyone seeking a highly qualified professional in the real estate field. Jeff has a standing invitation once the new house has been completed and we’re ready to entertain.”
Vacant Land Buyer