With the outstanding academic achievement, exemplary teamwork, and leadership in student activities, Jeff McCann, a University of Washington graduate of 2021 Master of Science in Real Estate, receives this year’s George Rolfe Award.
- Before or at the time that we collect any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
At Applied Imagination Media, we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What our clients have to say
“Very happy with the job Jeff performed. Jeff did an excellent job both selling our home and finding us a new one. Very knowledgeable about the community and values. Jeff managed to get our deal done at 4:59pm on Christmas Eve since we were leaving town.”
Tom & Jennifer V.
View Home Purchase & Sale