- Before or at the time that we collect any personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
At Applied Imagination Media, we are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What our clients have to say
“Jeff is tenacious. This (land) deal was small in the overall scale of the purchase/sale of houses… And to add insult to injury – the County threw some wrenches to make it more difficult. 80/20 rule applies HERE — Jeff McCann is the 20% that does 80% of the deals! Jeff is a Realtor that will step up, show grit and get it done NO EXCUSES. Jeff is the TOP 1% hardest working and most knowledgeable Realtor in the business. I want him on my team every time. I recommend him to everybody, anytime, for any thing!”